Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Houx Annexe

I presume we're camping at Houx Annexe again this year (assuming no flat spins when we get there).

However, I understand that this year Houx Annexe, and a few others, will have numbered pitches AND that the pitches are only generally available Thursday to Monday - "If you stay longer a local charge applies".  

Lastly, not that I'm panicking, I presume it's been squared with the campsite booking that we can take Lucy on there - I know they rarely give a toss but I suspect they're supposed to ?

So, Pikey - what's the score ?


6 comments:

  1. Yes we are on Houx Annex again this year. Yes the tickets do seem to have a pitch number on them (and I don't remember seeing that before). I think the deal with the tickets is that the campsites are available from the Wednesday, so we should be OK. It's Monday/Tuesday arrivals that have had to pay a little surcharge (that's always been the case since we've been camping, but perhaps it's changed in 2009?). They don't know Lucy is coming - I don't know who I could ask (the travel agency doesn't know...), but Mr Bernhard, our German neighbour from last year had a mini-Lucy, so I guess we'll just have to blag it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remember the guy's name from the winnie next to us ??? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I do remember... As a Le Mans effort going solo, he got top marks in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'll be you (and probably me) in ten years !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. Mr Sniffer, Sir, I hope we'll always have each other... Remember 1993, your frst time, and us keeping each other warm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll always have LM......

    How could I forget ? You're bigger now and would probably keep me toasty warm for days !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.