Monday, 8 June 2009

Toilet Habits

.....'twas the night before setting off for LM and all through the house.....not a creature was stirring not even Lucy !!

Anyway - enough of my excitement - I thought I'd blatantly steal one of Chadders' pics to highlight the frivolities of last year - especially now that they're a thing of the past for the Cavaliers due to real toilets !!

At least JT might win this year and beat his pitiful attempt from last year !!



7 comments:

  1. So Lucy's toilet is for cavaliers only, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure you roundheads could afford the entrance fee ! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the going rate for a crap was a bottle of Pelforth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the credit crunch - prices have gone through the roof !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK - I'll also supply some quilted velvet toilet tissue - that'll keep your backside nice and soft...

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, no, no !!!

    Lucy has special biodegradable toilet paper - you can't use any old stuff in her or the chemical toilet won't work !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a proper fussy lass...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.