I wonder how big the car will have to be to fit him in it ?
Having said that I saw him at Silverstone last year when he drove in the Le Mans Series 1000km with his son for Team LNT and he did a reasonable job.......he even had his famous 'red 5' on the car too !!
I also saw him (as did Mr Chadders, Sir) when he did some demo laps at the Renault World Series event early in 2009.
I wonder how big the car will have to be to fit him in it ?
ReplyDeleteHaving said that I saw him at Silverstone last year when he drove in the Le Mans Series 1000km with his son for Team LNT and he did a reasonable job.......he even had his famous 'red 5' on the car too !!
I also saw him (as did Mr Chadders, Sir) when he did some demo laps at the Renault World Series event early in 2009.