Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Houx are ya, Houx are ya?

It gives me great pleasure to announce that this year's tickets for LM have now arrived by Special Delivery as usual. As last year, we have had to buy four general admission tickets (you have to buy two tickets for each campsite) and three grandstand tickets. My plan, again as last year, is to sell the fourth, unwanted, general admission ticket on EBay and use the proceeds to feed into the beer/food fund to offset some of the costs.


It's all new at Houx!

I did have a minor shock in that the two pitches we have are not consecutive numbers - after a quick email to Just Tickets they confirmed that they are physically adjacent and I could breathe a sigh of relief.

In order to celebrate I have provisionally booked Houx again for next year (two pitches again of course) and the usual general admission and grandstand tickets.

More Blog updates to follow (including this year's 'Lady' in photographs) as I'm aware that I've been particularly quiet in sharing our travelling companion this year - there is a reason for that which I'll explain later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.