Only a matter of time in reality but it has been announced today that Martin Brundle has moved over to Sky for the F1 coverage from 2012. So, if you are already a Sky Sports subscriber or, rather more interestingly, an HD subscriber you will get the F1 HD channel. As I don't subscribe to Sports but do have HD I believe I will get it as part of the package - so not too bad a deal after all as I was expecting to have to subscribe to the full Sports package to continue to watch it.
Clearly the BBC coverage will start to die from the minute the 2012 season kicks off but that was inevitable anyway. Wonder whether Jake and Co will make the switch too ?
Brundle has now got an even busier and more challenging 2012 as he also announced earlier in the week that he would be making a return to Le Mans in 2012 too (sadly only in the LMP2 class) with his son Alex in a Greaves Zytek-Nissan.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.