They're providing oodles of extras including cleaning equipment, tissues (for you KL!!), tea towels, kitchen roll, towels, bedding, toilet roll, gas, fuel, pans, plates, cutlery, tea, coffee, sugar, milk - you name it, they seem to be providing it.
He's run me through all the features and operations and it all seems pretty straightforward and extremely well organised and put together.
I can also pick Lucy up when I want - which means I could collect her either Monday evening or Tuesday morning, well before the Cavaliers arrive at Sniffer Towers.
She's got around 2000 miles on her so she's effectively brand new and she's only going out this weekend and then she's got no more rentals until we have her.
The satellite TV system they've got on her is something else and it's very likely we'll be able to pick up all the French (or even Eurosport) satellite coverage of LM - I've almost got visions of the infamous 'going to LM but not seeing any live racing' year again!!!
I'll be running through my proposed menu options shortly as per usual to gain your feedback and agreement but with a proper oven the options are significantly wider. We could even gain some time by procuring some pies (KL - that's your task) and cooking them enroute with mushy peas, onions, gravy, mash etc to avoid the historical obligatory stop in Reading for Sweeney Todd's delicacies !!
I'm going to have to lie down now as the effort of seeing Lucy in the metal has left me weak at the knees............
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.