Monday, 28 May 2012

Fancy a Thai?

So……the 25th Race of Champions will be in December (on a date yet to be decided) at Bangkok’s Rajamangala Stadium.

1323014395 

I suppose it had to happen that the race would drift away from Europe again – although to be honest I was banking on somewhere like Dubai…..

The big question is are any of you guys interested in going ?  Maybe it will be too far for our mate Terry to go so we’ll have an irritant free weekend?  Having said that – when it was at the ‘Bird’s Nest’ Olympic stadium it was actually mid week….

If there are any takers I would certainly consider the trip……over to you, boys !

1 comment:

  1. Should the heading of the e-mail not been "One night in Bangkok" or "Love you long time?"

    The weather would be warm....
    Terry will be there....
    Not somewhere I'd fancied going.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.